+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: CCR Divers in NorCal?

  1. #11
    RBW Member Skubi is an unknown quantity at this point Skubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington USA
    Posts
    46
    rEvo Micro FT rMS hccr

    rEvo Mini III hccr

    Re: CCR Divers in NorCal?

    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    Im pretty sure Norcal has a good CCR presence. Certainly there are a few in Monterey and Santa Cruz.
    I don't mind diving a mixed team, in fact, I do a lot of that back home. But I hear the diving's great down south and I might just have to make my way down there too.

  2. #12
    rEvo n00b rbjonez is an unknown quantity at this point rbjonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    58
    rEvo III Micro rMS

    Re: CCR Divers in NorCal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skubi  View Original Post
    I don't mind diving a mixed team, in fact, I do a lot of that back home. But I hear the diving's great down south and I might just have to make my way down there too.
    I was going to drive your stuff down and dive with you but my calendar is not cooperative until the end of July. I'm sure you remember my offer! :)

  3. #13
    RBW Member Skubi is an unknown quantity at this point Skubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington USA
    Posts
    46
    rEvo Micro FT rMS hccr

    rEvo Mini III hccr

    Re: CCR Divers in NorCal?

    Quote Originally Posted by rbjonez  View Original Post
    I was going to drive your stuff down and dive with you but my calendar is not cooperative until the end of July. I'm sure you remember my offer! :)
    It would be nice to be back home by the end of July but we'll see. Might get a chance to dive down with you here yet!

  4. #14
    RBW Member mixedgas is an unknown quantity at this point mixedgas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    139
    Sentinel-Meg-Dolphin

    Re: CCR Divers in NorCal?

    There are a few of us in Northern Cal Usually dive Pt. Lobos during the week. Weekends are always full.

  5. #15
    RBW Member Skubi is an unknown quantity at this point Skubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington USA
    Posts
    46
    rEvo Micro FT rMS hccr

    rEvo Mini III hccr

    Re: CCR Divers in NorCal?

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas  View Original Post
    There are a few of us in Northern Cal Usually dive Pt. Lobos during the week. Weekends are always full.
    Weekdays are hard for me to get away from work - except next Wednesday. I usually have Sunday off for diving though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts