+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turtle Grave Cave video.

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

Turtle Grave Cave video.

I had a chance to dive off a airboat in a recently discovered cave. I am new to video so forgive the quality. Shot with a GoPro Hero2 with the new dive housing, and no extra lights. it was a mixed team OC and CCR. The bacteria on the ceiling were disturbed by the bubbles making it "snow". I can't wait to go back with an all CCR team. The water got cooler, and clearer as we went in. The big room went down to around 180' and had a passage to another room. It will have to wait for next time.

Cave diving from an airboat - YouTube

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Turtle Grave Cave video.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly-vester  View Original Post
    I had a chance to dive off a airboat in a recently discovered cave. I am new to video so forgive the quality. Shot with a GoPro Hero2 with the new dive housing, and no extra lights. it was a mixed team OC and CCR. The bacteria on the ceiling were disturbed by the bubbles making it "snow". I can't wait to go back with an all CCR team. The water got cooler, and clearer as we went in. The big room went down to around 180' and had a passage to another room. It will have to wait for next time.

Cave diving from an airboat - YouTube
    Good video. You did not move our turtle did you?

RBW Member Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester will become famous soon enough Sly-vester's Avatar
    rEvo III Magnum

No turtle is just fine.

rEvo III Magnum

Re: Turtle Grave Cave video.

I would not recommend touching the turtle grave as it violates the endangered species act.