+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another noob intro and semi request :)

RBW Member ChrisG164 is an unknown quantity at this point ChrisG164's Avatar

Another noob intro and semi request :)

First off.. Hello to all, my name is Chris, I'm 28 yrs old and hale from the NE United States. I've got a few hundred recreational dives under my belt and am starting to save for a rebreather. I don't specify Closed/open circuit or otherwise because I don't know enough about them yet to make an informed and safe decision. I also have plenty of time to make such decision and may take class before even purchasing anything.

Anyone willing to mentor a RB newbie I implore you to send me a PM so I can get to know some experienced RB divers.

Nice to meet you all!

Chris G.

RBW Member FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: Another noob intro and semi request :)

Hi Chris...Welcome to the RBW board!

If you want to get a good start, you can buy either or both of these books: Rebreathers Simplified by Dr. Mel Clark &/or Mastering Rebreathers by Jeffrey E. Bozanic. Of course you can also use the "search" function and find lots of answers to questions that you might have, as we've all had the same questions that you now have.

Good Luck on your quest!

Franco

RBW Member ChrisG164 is an unknown quantity at this point ChrisG164's Avatar

Re: Another noob intro and semi request :)

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoC  View Original Post
    Hi Chris...Welcome to the RBW board!

If you want to get a good start, you can buy either or both of these books: Rebreathers Simplified by Dr. Mel Clark &/or Mastering Rebreathers by Jeffrey E. Bozanic. Of course you can also use the "search" function and find lots of answers to questions that you might have, as we've all had the same questions that you now have.

Good Luck on your quest!

Franco

Rebreathers simplified sounds like it's for me. Off the library.. It's nice that it's right in town so I can buff up on my newbie knowledge right away.

+ Reply to Thread