+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Nautilus Lifeline User - Please Read

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Re: Nautilus Lifeline User - Please Read

Quote Originally Posted by trident00  View Original Post
    I kinda like the idea of these for Deep wreck dives where deco will be spent drifting. I would also use it for regular drift dives as well if I had one.
    Do they have the bugs worked out yet, and is it a worthwhile piece of gear to invest in? I've still got enough on my dive gear want list to avoid paper weights.

Cheers
    Thats exactly my thought! It sounds like a solid idea/product.

Serious Swagelok Addict jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace is a jewel in the rough jasace's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Satori PSCR

I got one about a week ago and took it to 60m (196 feet) and it seems fine still.

Battery issues are non existent now, but you should keep it charged prior to the dive, not just expect to charge it once a quarter.

I think the pouch is a bit dodgy, it falls out easily and falls off a belt easily too. I sewed the flap at the back down permanently and will probably put some inner tube around the top to hold it closed. Putting it in a pocket is another option.

So, I think the unit is fine but the pouch still needs work.

Cognitive surrender TopLeft is an unknown quantity at this point TopLeft's Avatar
    Evolution+

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by jasace  View Original Post
    I got one about a week ago and took it to 60m (196 feet) and it seems fine still.

Battery issues are non existent now, but you should keep it charged prior to the dive, not just expect to charge it once a quarter.

I think the pouch is a bit dodgy, it falls out easily and falls off a belt easily too. I sewed the flap at the back down permanently and will probably put some inner tube around the top to hold it closed. Putting it in a pocket is another option.

So, I think the unit is fine but the pouch still needs work.
    Thank you! That's the input (good or bad) I wanted.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

I trust you have taken the time to read the full thread as it contains my opinion of the Nautilus vs a PLB. Additionally, a search would show other discussions and opinions. Then you would be fully informed to make the best decision for the locals in which you dive.

John

Evolution+

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    I trust you have taken the time to read the full thread as it contains my opinion of the Nautilus vs a PLB. Additionally, a search would show other discussions and opinions. Then you would be fully informed to make the best decision for the locals in which you dive.

John
    Sure did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4