+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Innerspace 2012 videos

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Re: Innerspace 2012 videos

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    From day 1, a quick video

Great video, awesome quality. I like the shoots on 3.19 and 3.30 wow, great job.
    Which camera lenses and lights.
    Best regards Ossi Italy
    Last edited by gerstl_ossi; 11th June 2012 at 22:20.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: Innerspace 2012 videos

Quote Originally Posted by Husker diver  View Original Post
    On vid 1 you show someone...I'm guessing yourself...showing the display on their Shearwater at 333ft. Being at that depth and getting the coloration that you captured, did you use any color correcting lens? I'm going to guess you didn't as it would have been evident when you surfaced but then that's just a guess.
    No filters, just manual white balance. Filters are a huge pet peeve of mine. Most people think a red filter adds red to your image, it doesn't. What it does is reduce every color but red. Being in a low light situation, the last thing you want to do is reduce more light - it will make the camera work harder, and produce a shittier image.

Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Great video, awesome quality. I like the shoots on 3.19 and 3.30 wow, great job.
    Which camera lenses and lights.
    Best regards Ossi Italy
    Canon 5d mk iii, Nauticam housing, Canon 8-15 lens, no lights, all ambient light.
    Last edited by Tienuts; 21st June 2012 at 17:13.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3