+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Innerspace 2012 videos

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Innerspace 2012 videos

From day 1, a quick video

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 29th May 2012 at 04:25.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: Innerspace 2012 videos

Nice job Tony !!!!! Thanks for sharing

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Amazing quality, amazing video, looked like a awesome dive as well.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Nice job Tony!

Dive Addicts Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton will become famous soon enough Michael Thornton's Avatar
    Hammerhead, P2, SF2, Flex, Evo

Inspo, Sent, Optima, Mk15, Dol

Looks awesome Tony, Thanks for posting this.

RBW Member lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon's Avatar
    Poseidon Mk6

nice video! is it normal to dive to 100m with a sideslung AL40? team bailout i assume? i think i'd like a bit more on me personally.

Steve Rich stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm's Avatar
    rEvo II

Classic/Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by lemon  View Original Post
    nice video! is it normal to dive to 100m with a sideslung AL40? team bailout i assume? i think i'd like a bit more on me personally.
    If we're going to nitpick, I was curious about the choice of dil, 15/55 at 330' seems a bit rich for my tastes! But regardless, this is a great video, I always enjoy and look forward to your work Tony! I hope to make Innerspace or Techweek sooner than later. My OC trip to Divetech was a tease...

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by lemon  View Original Post
    Not really, I have AL80's myself, but with 70 CCR divers, there's only so many 80's to go round. Others don't mind the 40's and team bailout.

Quote Originally Posted by stunsm  View Original Post
    If we're going to nitpick, I was curious about the choice of dil, 15/55 at 330' seems a bit rich for my tastes! But regardless, this is a great video, I always enjoy and look forward to your work Tony! I hope to make Innerspace or Techweek sooner than later. My OC trip to Divetech was a tease...
    Dil is 10/50. Bailout is 15/55.

New video coming soon.

KISS

Day 2 video:

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 29th May 2012 at 04:29.

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Lol, like the barrel roll. Looks like you guys hare having a blast.

Im stuck here teaching the new PADI Tec40 CCR course, which has LOTS of shallow dives. No 100m wall for me

Cant wait for day 3 video. Say hi to everyone for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast