+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RF3 recap

RBW Member Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young's Avatar
    Super KISS

RF3 recap

Could some of the people that were able to go give the rest us a recap of each speaker?

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: RF3 recap

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Young  View Original Post
    Could some of the people that were able to go give the rest us a recap of each speaker?
    I believe they are going to post the transcripts on Rubicon and DAN website when they get them transcribed.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

An independent diver. bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso's Avatar
    MCCR Dolphin

Be patient it should be available by years end. After all tech conference 2008 was put on the web in 2010. Some of the speakers presented much of the same as 2008, but updated. A lot of the stuff was new and rebreather specific and you will just have to wait.

Dale

An independent diver. bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso's Avatar
    MCCR Dolphin

When I can get back to the web I'll list a couple of the more interesting I. e. Bozniac's findings of the efficacy of different disinfecting/cleaning methods.

Dale

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Quote Originally Posted by bletso  View Original Post
    Bozniac's findings of the efficacy of different disinfecting/cleaning methods.
    Yup Dale! I'd be happy to read it.
    Best
    Philippe

RBW Member xbayet is an unknown quantity at this point xbayet's Avatar

I sent an email to Rosemary to check whether there would be a DVD transcript.
    I actually prefer to see the event than read it.

I'll keep you informed.

+ Reply to Thread