+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pet Cemetery and not to Blue Abyss

RBW Member Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo is a name known to all Slawek Packo's Avatar
    HH ccr

Pet Cemetery and not to Blue Abyss

Second time we didn't find Blue Abyss. Two years ago we did wrong jump at the begging and ended in Dark Side Of The Moon section.
    This year we were very close but I was not sure it was a right jump so we continued main passage instead of jump right. So till third time

It's about how we didn't find Blue Abyss

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Re: Pet Cemetery and not to Blue Abyss

Thanks for sharing. Nice video clip.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: Pet Cemetery and not to Blue Abyss

I took a wrong turn there once too. As I recall (it's been a couple of years) but there was a left jump, then a right then a left and the the Dark Side run was right next to the Blue Abyss line you just had to look back to find it.
    When I was there we met a Florida guy diving solo and doing visual jumps, no lines and was telling us how dangerous rebreathers were. He said he could be to the Abyss in 30 minutes. We took 60 but actually put in jumps.
    Another excellent video BTW.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread