+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red Sea Rebreather Event

RBW Member safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc's Avatar
    rEvo III, Sentinel, Evo, Inspi

Red Sea Rebreather Event

Hi ALL,

Was just wondering if and who will be attending the 3rd Red Sea Rebreather Event being held at Orca Dive Club Safaga at the end of June?

I know the name is misleading, but I'm not there anymore and was just wondering if anybody of these boards will be attending. Was hoping to be there myself as it looks great (as usual) but unfortunately can't make it.

ATB,
    Marc

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Re: Red Sea Rebreather Event

Hey Marc

Maybe can keep in view for next year.

plays with fire RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver is a glorious beacon of light RedSeaDiver's Avatar
    modified Poseidon Discovery

Re: Red Sea Rebreather Event

If the stockmarket shares I'm holding recover in time I might make a late dash over there for the rebreather week.

+ Reply to Thread