+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Black Coral Movie

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: Black Coral Movie

Quote Originally Posted by DZLHED  View Original Post
    That was me. Still alive, though that shot from 100 to the surface required some serious exhalation. Good fun

Wow!

Todd Winn DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED's Avatar
    MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Inspiration Vision/ Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Rydeaway  View Original Post
    Dzlhed,

You are producing this movie? It lists someone else's name(s) as the producers, how exactly are you involved with the project?
    I'll have Jedd modify the Black Coral page to reflect my involvement to avoid further confusion.

Cheers
    Todd

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

That was me. Still alive, though that shot from 100 to the surface required some serious exhalation. Good fun
    I want to see a longer version. Have you got one you can post? I got a mate who will want to try this out. He's a looney but right up his alley!

RBW Member SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer's Avatar
    MK15

Inspiration Vision

Glad to see its being received so well Todd.

Todd Winn DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED's Avatar
    MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Quote Originally Posted by SlicerDicer  View Original Post
    Glad to see its being received so well Todd.
    Thanks Greg for the use of your vessel, I mean boat... never mind. How were your hammerheads today? care to put up a couple of shots? I won't consider it a hijack of thread...

MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Quote Originally Posted by osiris  View Original Post
    I want to see a longer version. Have you got one you can post? I got a mate who will want to try this out. He's a looney but right up his alley!
    we are scrambling in color correction and final edit stuff but I will see if I can dig up the full clip for you.

RBW Member SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer's Avatar
    MK15

Inspiration Vision

Thanks Greg for the use of your vessel, I mean boat... never mind. How were your hammerheads today? care to put up a couple of shots? I won't consider it a hijack of thread...
    No problem, I am glad you were able to shoot the footage off the boat.

And now its Hammertime! This was today.

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Hey Todd, it looks like it's going to be a great movie.....Can't wait to see it.

Regards,

Lance

MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    Hey Todd, it looks like it's going to be a great movie.....Can't wait to see it.

Regards,

Lance
    Thanks Lancer. Nice Hammers Greg.

MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Quote Originally Posted by Rydeaway  View Original Post
    Dzlhed,

You are producing this movie? It lists someone else's name(s) as the producers, how exactly are you involved with the project?
    The page has been modified to avoid confusion and reflect my involvment Thanks for bringing this to my attention John.
    Titan Arts — Black Coral

Aloha Todd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast