+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Black Coral Movie

Todd Winn DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED's Avatar
    MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Inspiration Vision/ Evolution

Black Coral Movie

Here is a story I've wanted to tell for about 18 odd years...
    Though it is not about rebreathers it was shot on them, does that count?
    Métisse is doing the soundtrack
    MÉTISSE OFFICIAL WEBSITE : HOME PAGE

We've got a trailer and a music video up. Film coming soon.
    Old school guys on OC air... Makes for good stories!
    Titan Arts — Black Coral

Aloha,
    Todd

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Re: Black Coral Movie

Freaking hell! See that guy shoot to the surface on the end of bag? Thanks -looks like a really great video - about a a bunch of serious divers. When do we see more?

Todd Winn DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED's Avatar
    MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Release to the film festival circuit is eminent. The film will be sold to one of cable networks Discovery, NatGeo, History. Will be sooner than later.

Thanks for the kind word.

Todd

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by DZLHED  View Original Post
    Release to the film festival circuit is eminent. The film will be sold to one of cable networks Discovery, NatGeo, History. Will be sooner than later.

Thanks for the kind word.

Todd
    It's great to see dive docos about real divers.

Will it be available for purchase separately? By the time Nat geo gets it us here, it'll be 2050.....

MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

It will depend on the deal struck but Id like to think that we can secure a direct to digital theatrical release. That is the plan. Especially for European distribution...

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

The trailer looks great. I look forward to the full feature.

RBW Member Rydeaway is on a distinguished road Rydeaway is on a distinguished road Rydeaway's Avatar

Dzlhed,

You are producing this movie? It lists someone else's name(s) as the producers, how exactly are you involved with the project?

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

The SMB/Diver was pretty radical. Hope the diver survived. I certainly want to see the final product.

Dwayne

MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Quote Originally Posted by Rydeaway  View Original Post
    Dzlhed,

You are producing this movie? It lists someone else's name(s) as the producers, how exactly are you involved with the project?
    I am executive producer and principal U/W photography. The film is being produced by Titan Arts /The brothers Winn. I am Todd Winn. My brothers are Brett and Jedd respectively. Jedd is DP and head of edit. Brett is on camera talent and sales and marketing. They are based in San Diego and i am in Hawaii where we did 95 percent of the shooting. Metisse is recording the score for the film.

Thanks for asking

MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    The SMB/Diver was pretty radical. Hope the diver survived. I certainly want to see the final product.
    Dwayne
    That was me. Still alive, though that shot from 100 to the surface required some serious exhalation. Good fun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast