+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jetboots pushing a MK15 on a film shoot in Hawaii

Todd Winn DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED's Avatar
    MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Inspiration Vision/ Evolution

Jetboots pushing a MK15 on a film shoot in Hawaii

Dive different. cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys has much to be proud of cys's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15, LARV

KISS Classic

Re: Jetboots pushing a MK15 on a film shoot in Hawaii

That is a cool video. I like the lift off from the bottom.
    (Dude does need to invest in some shorter loop hoses, though).

RBW Member SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer's Avatar
    MK15

Inspiration Vision

Zoom Zoom.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Nice video but I thought Jetboots where fast? (My Apollo is quicker than that with twin stages and CCR while towing another diver!)

Check out the 60's stylee back cover- "Groovy Dude"

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Talking Re: Jetboots pushing a MK15 on a film shoot in Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by cys  View Original Post
    Shortly after he went hypoxic, embolized, and had type I and II DCS simulaneously. But for a brief two minutes he was in bliss. His body was last seen streaking across the skies somewhere over Denver.

Todd Winn DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED's Avatar
    MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Nice video but I thought Jetboots where fast? (My Apollo is quicker than that with twin stages and CCR while towing another diver!)

Check out the 60's stylee back cover- "Groovy Dude"
    In all fairness to the jetboots I was going into a pretty stiff current and they weren't powered all the way up cause it would have ripped the DSV out of my mouth... Having both my hands free to controll the Gates housing with a SWP44c on the front and monitor on top as well as a pair of Keldans on arms was amazing and made for some pretty compelling fly by shots. I'll post a link to the video I shot here in a bit.

All in all they are an amazing tool for hands free movement while shooting underwater... Glad you like the paint.

MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Surprised no one commented on the white ScubaPro Jet Fin Revos from Japan. I get a ration of shit from the tec crowd for those things...

MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Quote Originally Posted by cys  View Original Post
    (Dude does need to invest in some shorter loop hoses, though).
    Yeah well I may have gone a little long on the Coopers but you can't exactly cut them to fit now can you? And who am I to waste a lovely all be it floppy set of pretty green hoses. Good news though, plenty of diving has worn them out and a new and shorter set are on the way.

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by DZLHED  View Original Post
    Surprised no one commented on the white ScubaPro Jet Fin Revos from Japan. I get a ration of shit from the tec crowd for those things...
    I like them! Not sure I could get 2XL from Japan and they would have to be the same or better buoyancy than my current Slipstreams.
    Last edited by DwayneJ; 15th May 2012 at 06:18.

MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    I like them! Not sure I could get 2XL from Japan and they would have to be the same or better buoyancy current Slipstreams.
    Tragically I'm an 11 and they fit. They are also negatively buoyant. Much more so than the OMS fins.
    Here is the link to the vid I shot on jetboots. Hope you like it.

+ Reply to Thread