+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Firsts shots from Underwater Art Exhibit "I segreti della Haven"

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Firsts shots from Underwater Art Exhibit "I segreti della Haven"

Hi,
    here some shots from Underwater Art Exhibit "i segreti della Haven" on Haven Wreck in Arenzano Genoa Italy

Best

Aldo
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Another Dilligaf Diver nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer is a glorious beacon of light nicothesailer's Avatar

Re: Firsts shots from Underwater Art Exhibit "I segreti della Haven"

Nice... It looks like the cover of the Inspo is a work of art too!

Paul

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Great job Aldo! I especially like shot # 6 in this series. At what depth is the exhibit mounted?
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Hi,
    the photos are situated at maximum 35 meters (117 ft)
    15 photos 100 x 140 centimeters

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Very surreal and a really cool idea! I might steal the idea for our neck of the woods! Good show, old boy!

RBW Member furryboy is an unknown quantity at this point furryboy's Avatar
    meg

Very cool idea, and great pics

RBW Member sparent is an unknown quantity at this point sparent's Avatar
    Revo

That is an amazing idea. It looks amazing. Is the viz always that good there?

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar
    rEvo,Vision,KISS,Poseidon

Hey Aldo,
    Great Idea!

Adam Wysoczanski Diving Extreme is an unknown quantity at this point Diving Extreme's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision, Megalodon,

Inspiration Classic, Draeger

Hello Aldo,
    Great idea and wonderfull job. I have to go and see it on my eyes for sure.

Best Regards
    Adam Wysoczanski
    Instructor Trainer TDI/SDI

Diving Extreme - nurkowanie, kursy nurkowania, turystyka nurkowa, wyprawy nurkowe, nurkowanie
    divingextreme@gmail.com

Silent diver

Quote Originally Posted by sparent  View Original Post
    That is an amazing idea. It looks amazing. Is the viz always that good there?
    Hi,
    visibility it's good all around the year, sure sometimes are low but most the time are good or really good!
    One week before the exhibit was really bad, but in 2 day it's come back correct like you can see on the pictures
    Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast