+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mexico info

RBW Member sjscubagal is an unknown quantity at this point sjscubagal's Avatar
    sentinal

Mexico info

Hi All

Planning a jaunt to Mexico this year and wondered if any of you has recent good experiences with a cave diving outfit, and one based in Cozumel - rebreather friendly of course!!Thanks

donlabbruzzo will become famous soon enough donlabbruzzo will become famous soon enough donlabbruzzo will become famous soon enough donlabbruzzo's Avatar

Re: Mexico info

We are the only full service CCR/Technical/Cave & recreational dive operation in Cozumel.

We have a large selection of on-board bottles, Al40's & Al80's stage tanks, HP Bauer compressor, Haskel Booster with 40cfm LP drive gas compressor, we stock O2, He and bank Nitrox & Trimix, stock Sofnolime and ExtendAir cartridges.

40' dive boat set up for technical/CCR diving. We offer training CCR & OC training.

Several shops claim to support CCR/Technical divers, none have everything. Check us out at Cozumel Diving with Deep Exposure Dive Center Cozumel or don@deepexposuredivecenter.com of send me a PM.

Don

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

For mainland CCR support Protec is the way to go.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    For mainland CCR support Protec is the way to go.
    +1

RBW Member in_minsk_we_trust is an unknown quantity at this point in_minsk_we_trust's Avatar
    KISS Classic

+1 on both of these.

Don runs a really tight ship in Coz and, as he said, will have full support for anything you need. His boat is way nicer than anything I've personally been on there and his fill room is immaculate.

On the mainland, I'll dive with Protec every time. Great instructors, great guides.

RBW Member stingj is an unknown quantity at this point stingj's Avatar
    Optima & PRISM 2

Another vote for Protec where cave is concerned. You might want to split up your trip between Coz (reefs) and mainland (for caves). I just went there for Open Circuit Cave training. I plan to go back for CCR Cave soon.

RBW Member Reuben is an unknown quantity at this point Reuben's Avatar
    Sentinel

Can't go wrong with Don's shop for CCR, tec or rec. I was truly impressed to see that level of support available on Coz. Very sweet set up that's been properly thought through. Solid boats & great staff.

Not Admin Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C is a splendid one to behold Mr_C's Avatar
    rEvo Micro III

rEvo Mini III, Optima

+1 for Deep Exposure if you are staying in Cozumel. We dove with Don and team in February/March for their tech week. Was a great trip. They know how to support CCRs, that is for sure.

Kristi and I both enjoyed the boat, crew and support.

Eric

RBW Member snicks will become famous soon enough snicks will become famous soon enough snicks will become famous soon enough snicks's Avatar

+1 for Protec

You can choose between Playa or Tulum and the support in both locations is just great!

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

Thumbs up Re: Mexico info

Don, runs one of the best tech operations I've had the pleasure to experience. He knows how to take care of you and the boat is one of the best I've been on. He can also take care of non tech divers as well, apparently my wife on OC spent as much time in the water as us macho tech divers. He can also take care of you wet rock "cave" needs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast