+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: The Stupid List For Noobs

RBW Member 501 will become famous soon enough 501 will become famous soon enough 501 will become famous soon enough 501 will become famous soon enough 501's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Re: The Stupid List For Noobs

Remember to remove Hollister wide bands directly after each dive! Kept one on for a couple of dives and ended up having to take a very long two hour shower with a pair of vice grips (pliers) to peel it off.

The sight afterwards was just horrific! Think bruised, purples and blues. Even worse was trying to convince the wife that I had really only been diving that weekend!

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by 501  View Original Post
    Remember to remove Hollister wide bands directly after each dive! Kept one on for a couple of dives and ended up having to take a very long two hour shower with a pair of vice grips (pliers) to peel it off.

The sight afterwards was just horrific! Think bruised, purples and blues. Even worse was trying to convince the wife that I had really only been diving that weekend!
    LOL

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Have some green for going public with that.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey  View Original Post
    Have some green for going public with that.
    At least the wife noticed, what did the girlfriend say?

Sent from my Shearwater Predator...

RBW Member Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike has a reputation beyond repute Drmike's Avatar

lol been there done that!

RBW Member 501 will become famous soon enough 501 will become famous soon enough 501 will become famous soon enough 501 will become famous soon enough 501's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Garth  View Original Post
    At least the wife noticed, what did the girlfriend say?

Sent from my Shearwater Predator...
    They both dumped me! I ended up married to my breather!

RBW Member aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen will become famous soon enough aaen's Avatar
    Copis MEG

rEvo

My personal favorite and one I have not only witnessed but done myself . Is make sure that undies are in the boat with you(assume nothing) double check this also counts towards socks as well, to often have they been left behind or on the drying rack in the house(diving in normal socks in 45 degree water is not enjoyable, trust me)

It not only makes your day miserable when your buddy is badgering you the entire time and making fun of you in front of the nice looking waitress. However that particular incident(its happened a few times, usually results in a pub dive to check out the local sites, equally enjoyable) Resulted in two days later him admitting to me he had also forgotten his undies in his truck but figured he would just bash me in front of the waitress, well played on his part. He should have never told me that. Now its all out war!!! :)

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Being one of those people that prefers to go commando and do not even own a pair of underwear, it is a good idea to not drop your pants without verifying that you remembered your swimming suit.

It only took me the one time to learn this lesson. At least I got a date out of it and she even paid for dinner.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

The Sunday Dive Club jcassara will become famous soon enough jcassara will become famous soon enough jcassara will become famous soon enough jcassara will become famous soon enough jcassara's Avatar
    Hammerhead Inspiration Classic

Inspiration Classic

Remember to turn on the gas supply to the ADV. I have jumped with it off and sucked a lung before remembering Oh Sh&t hit the manual dil add (Inspiration). Fins.. been there done that too.

Other CCR diver in a hurry to jump with a group didn't power up the unit. Weird mental state and no read out....lucky to have realized.. manual O2 add and power up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9