Thread: Thanks to all who participated

Closed Account NACD is an unknown quantity at this point NACD's Avatar

Thanks to all who participated

The fourth annual safety day event has come and gone. I would like to thank everyone who participated. It was a very useful and informative exchange of ideas on the safe practices of cave diving and what we can learn from other incidents. I personally want to thank the volunteers who devoted their Saturday to this important event and two the instructors who taught the oxygen provider class. If you missed this event, we do this every spring. Hope to see you next time.
    Bert Wilcher, President NACD

Closed Account sandyrobinson is an unknown quantity at this point sandyrobinson's Avatar
    NA

Re: Thanks to all who participated

Thanks to Bert Wilcher, Larry Green, Jim Wyatt, Don Syme, Tracy Grubbs, and Rob Neto for volunteering their time on Saturday morning at Safety Day at Ginnie Springs. These guys could have been in the water somewhere on a beautiful Saturday but spent it with us. There were an additional 16 to 18 attendees ranging from cavern to cave; SM and BM, OC and RB. I think we all left with more knowledge as a result of their knowledge and experiences.We appreciate Ginnie Springs, Cave Country Dive Shop, and Amigos for use of the pavilion and the door prizes.Also, thanks to Tracy Grubbs and Don Symes for teaching the DAN O2 Providers Course (for the cost of the book) on Saturday afternoon. I took a similar course from another agency 5 or 6 years ago and this class was considerably more in depth. My only regret was not dragging my buddy along Thanks again for your time.