+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ojamo MIne Finland

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Ojamo MIne Finland

Hey guys, i would organize a dive tour to finland to dive the Ojamo Mine, i am a registrated at www.minedivers.com and have send a mail to the webmaster but no reply, we are a few trimix and experienced cave divers, can anybody help ???

Many thanks,

RBW Member jukkao is on a distinguished road jukkao is on a distinguished road jukkao's Avatar

Re: Ojamo MIne Finland

Try contacting someone mentioned in contact part.

As you may find from the rules it might be impossible to get to tunnels as some local experience is needed.
    I just noticed the rules are not translated. To make it short... usually you need to dive there many times before allowed to dive the tunnels.

Jukka
    Last edited by jukkao; 10th April 2012 at 21:15.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by jukkao  View Original Post

As you may find from the rules it might be impossible to get to tunnels as some local experience is needed.
    I just noticed the rules are not translated. To make it short... usually you need to dive there many times before allowed to dive the tunnels.

Jukka
    You mean not to dive the tunnels is not worth the journey ????

RBW Member Teppo is an unknown quantity at this point Teppo's Avatar
    Tres Presidentes

Quote Originally Posted by jukkao  View Original Post
    Jukka
    For foreign visitors i/we have guided certified cave divers in 28m and 42m levels, usually weekend have consisted 3 swim dives there

As Jukka said, try to contact people at the contact list

Teppo

+ Reply to Thread