+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seal vs Sentinel CCR

RBW Member jtresfon will become famous soon enough jtresfon will become famous soon enough jtresfon will become famous soon enough jtresfon will become famous soon enough jtresfon's Avatar

Seal vs Sentinel CCR

Last edited by jtresfon; 1st April 2012 at 21:22. Reason: Can't seem to embed Youtube video...

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Seal vs Sentinel CCR

Love it!

Nick Cunningham-Moorat scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick's Avatar
    rEvo eXpedition

Inspiration Vision, Hammerhead

Quote Originally Posted by jtresfon  View Original Post
    Little F@ckers

Karlos (FrogTec) karlos1968 will become famous soon enough karlos1968 will become famous soon enough karlos1968 will become famous soon enough karlos1968's Avatar
    VR Sentinel Expedition

Great fun - but no BOV or bail out! I would be more concerned that that if they tried to kill me!

RBW Member Scott.McClure will become famous soon enough Scott.McClure will become famous soon enough Scott.McClure will become famous soon enough Scott.McClure will become famous soon enough Scott.McClure's Avatar
    Draeger Dolphin (modified)

I had a similar problem with a harbor seal a while back. We called him "Chester the Molester." He didn't succeed in biting through my exhalation house, or even nick it. Fortunately for me, he was being gentle. I now have hose protectors for diving in his kelp forest.

By the way, from what I could see in the video, I believe your companions there are female seal lions, not seals.

RBW Member José Marques will become famous soon enough José Marques will become famous soon enough José Marques will become famous soon enough José Marques's Avatar
    Sentinel and Ouroboros

Inspiration

At least they are robust hoses.

cheers
    Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by jtresfon  View Original Post

RBW Member jtresfon will become famous soon enough jtresfon will become famous soon enough jtresfon will become famous soon enough jtresfon will become famous soon enough jtresfon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott.McClure  View Original Post

By the way, from what I could see in the video, I believe your companions there are female seal lions, not seals.
    No sea lions in Cape Town... they are Cape Fur Seals (Arctocephalus pusillus), male, female and pups.

Regards
    Jean.

+ Reply to Thread