+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cave diving France, 1st week of Sept 2012

still learning... gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan is a glorious beacon of light gallathan's Avatar

Cave diving France, 1st week of Sept 2012

Possible trip, 11 days (1 week, both surrounding weekends and one day either side (-1 bank holiday day), alt week, 1 week after

Small, friendly, distinctly amateur group going cave diving in the lot/dordogne. Anyone up for diving, maybe some abseiling / some support diving in return for a tour of the area, use of some facilities? Will be camping/self sufficient mostly, so perhaps an rb slight better, or you'll need quite a few cylinders. PM for a chat/more details. Hard work/long hours, chance to see some alternative equipment, but rewarding/different experience

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Re: Cave diving France, 1st week of Sept 2012

Quote Originally Posted by gallathan  View Original Post
    chance to see some alternative equipment
    "Oh thats cuuuuute, does it come in man sized?" ;)

Couldnt resist...... good luck with whatever you're exploring.

RBW Member oli is an unknown quantity at this point oli's Avatar
    Megalodon SW

Hi Gallathan !
    Welcome in Lot

I'm leaving in Gramat
    I could take care of find you housing (apartments, camping, hotel) but especially the filling , I am the owner of the filling station of Gramat
    Nitrox, trimix, O², and even rental of technical equipment (scooters bonex, S80...)
    You can send me email oli65@synet.be or oli65@msn.com

Gonflage.com

Regards
    Oli

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Hi Oli,

Does this mean Andre has left/sold the business?

RBW Member oli is an unknown quantity at this point oli's Avatar
    Megalodon SW

André is always there but it's me the new owner , I'll be there in middle of April
    André will stay with me of course , he was a little bit tired and too much divers for him so he sold me the filling station ...

hope to see u soon
    Oli

+ Reply to Thread