6 60.00%
  • Had some minor problems that were sorted

2 20.00%
  • All went pair shaped

2 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PFO Closure results

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: PFO Closure results

Quote Originally Posted by debersole  View Original Post
    Thanks for the kind words, guys (and gals -- that's for you Mel).

By the way, while I am over 9000 miles away, that can be easily fixed with a plane ticket! :) I love diving in Australia. Not sure I can get privileges to repair a PFO there, however.

Email me with any other questions or concerns. I am happy to help in any way I can.

Doug
    debersole@pol.net
    Several weeks in Palau do not seem to have dampened your travel spirits.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

Not at all, Ken. I'm already in the planning stages of group trips for Kona (October 2012), DR (March 2013), and Philippines (Feb 2014). Interested in joining me?

Doug

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Somehow my students expect me to work for a living. Now if you're looking to adopt me, maybe that would work out. I'm really low maintenance.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3