+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cooper hoses and weights

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Cooper hoses and weights

Who uses Coopers on their rEvo's and how much weight do you use on the hoses?

The 2 options I see are the rEvo Cooper hose weights @ $130us and the Golum Bronze ring weights at $15us. Seems a huge difference in price!

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

Re: Cooper hoses and weights

With my coopers I have four golem ring on each side and a shrimp bov works for me
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

@Pack -- drop "breals" on RBW a pm about the weights (rEVO 2 standard)... Dove with him 2 sundays ago and he had coopers and weights similar in look to what comes on the rEvo drager stock loop hoses..

Said he preferred them over the rings.. he should be able to help you on weighting options...

Also Paul at rEvo makes weights (or used to at least) that fit the coopers.. Not sure of pricing though...

Good luck..

John

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Packhorse  View Original Post
    Who uses Coopers on their rEvo's and how much weight do you use on the hoses?

The 2 options I see are the rEvo Cooper hose weights @ $130us and the Golum Bronze ring weights at $15us. Seems a huge difference in price!
    I used a set of Golums and they were fine.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

I have a like new pair of rEvo hose weights like new for sale, (4) pcs.

Pm if interested.
    Best regards,
    Chett. L

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

You get like ten rings from golem and u need half that. I would send them to the op but it'll be twenty bucks to mail the brass to NZ.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Cave Country Dive Shop Jim Wyatt is an unknown quantity at this point Jim Wyatt's Avatar
    rEvo

I too use 4 weights on my Cooper hoses with my rEvo.

You get 14 in a pack from Golem.

I've set Packhorse six as I'm sure I'll not be needing more than 8, possibly won't need any..

So I have the weights to match the wait for the coopers.. I Frikkin hate waiting...

RBW Member Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse is a glorious beacon of light Packhorse's Avatar
    rEvoIII mini hCCR

RG-UMF,IDA 71,rEvo mCCR

Thanks Rob,

Cant wait to try them out but its not going to be this weekend

I too use 4 weights on my Cooper hoses with my rEvo.
    Is that 4 total or 4 per hose?

RBW Member bagarospo636 is an unknown quantity at this point bagarospo636's Avatar
    HH Extreme

do you know where to buy cooper hoses at reasonable price?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast