+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poseidon MKVI Mexico

RBW Member gabodfmx is an unknown quantity at this point gabodfmx's Avatar
    MKVI

Poseidon MKVI Mexico

Hi everyone:
    Rango Extendido Mexico´s dive center, the best place to have a dive adventure is now testing 4 new brand Poseidon MKVI with 48´s Firmware update. Next week we are going to "Isla Lobos" to test them.
    Let you know what happend!!

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Re: Poseidon MKVI Mexico

Cool, let us know how you get on.

RBW Member jneves is on a distinguished road jneves is on a distinguished road jneves's Avatar
    Se7en/Mk6 Discovery/O2ptima

DIY/Dolphin/Ray

Have fun! Let us know how it went! Any of you will be diving a yellow or blue battery?

MKVI

Poseidon MKVI Mexico

Hi Fellows,

I´m back from Tuxpan Veracruz in which a group of 4 went to "Isla Lobos" to test MKVI with 48 Firmware. First of all, the MKVI start up immediately during the pre-dive tests and was great to see great performance under the water. No C1 during the dive nor any alarm that could take out from under the sea. Temp water was 16° C to 18° C, vis 15-20 meters and a lot of "Sabalos", a few Turtles and other local fishes. I´m happy with this new release and I´ll be back with more news soon.

Gabo

MKVI

No deco Bat yet.. I´m wating a little bit to buy them...

Quote Originally Posted by jneves  View Original Post
    Have fun! Let us know how it went! Any of you will be diving a yellow or blue battery?

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Quote Originally Posted by gabodfmx  View Original Post
    No C1 during the dive nor any alarm that could take out from under the sea. Temp water was 16° C to 18° C,
    Very nice, but I bet V46 would have made those dives without any alarms, with those water temperatures :D

I wouldn't have anything against diving in 16° C. But I seldom do, last dive I did was 95 min in 4-5° C (Yes I had some issue with my fingers at the end )

+ Reply to Thread