+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: $10 off rEvo covers

RBW Member ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl's Avatar
    Inspiration, rEvo micro

Re: $10 off rEvo covers

Is it possible/easy to remove a cover? I purchased a used revo and has a cover with the previous owners initials.

Thanks, Al

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Wink Re: $10 off rEvo covers

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaAl  View Original Post
    Is it possible/easy to remove a cover? I purchased a used revo and has a cover with the previous owners initials.

Thanks, Al
    It depends how it was glued. I found that if used parsimoniously, you can secure the cover with Marine glue but not to a point where you never can remove it. Try a little prying off. If the cover underneath is damaged by the glue, you can always get a custom cover from me to hide it :)

RBW Member ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl is on a distinguished road ScubaAl's Avatar
    Inspiration, rEvo micro

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    It depends how it was glued. I found that if used parsimoniously, you can secure the cover with Marine glue but not to a point where you never can remove it. Try a little prying off. If the cover underneath is damaged by the glue, you can always get a custom cover from me to hide it :)

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Hi all,

After passing on thinkingdiver.com blog to someone who will take better care of it, I have moved my rEvo rebreather covers page to http://www.frenchguys.com/revo-rebreather-cover/ . I am still doing them!

Erik

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5