+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: $10 off rEvo covers

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

$10 off rEvo covers

Hi all.

I made a mistake and booked some laser cutter time that I didn't need so in order to have something to do with it, I am running a promotion on the next batch of $10 off per cover ($95 shipped in US, $105 international). This is for the next batch with delivery mid April. Get your designs in by March 16th and you'll be in.

Multiple orders get $15 off each additional cover so if you have friends looking for a cover, let's get her done!

Erik

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Got my cover yesterday. Looks great! Thanks again!

-Capt Tom McCarthy
    Stone Rust | East Coast Wreck Diving
    SF2 | rEvo
    Training | Charters | Equipment

RBW Member kodiakdiver is an unknown quantity at this point kodiakdiver's Avatar
    rEvo II mccr, rEvo III ti RMS

Re: $10 off rEvo covers

Eric - thank you so much for your help. Great Bday present and SURPRISE! Can't believe we pulled it off! It's perfect. Sandy
    Attached Images

Capt/ Instructor
    tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1 is a jewel in the rough tmccar1's Avatar
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakdiver  View Original Post
    Eric - thank you so much for your help. Great Bday present and SURPRISE! Can't believe we pulled it off! It's perfect. Sandy
    Very cool!
    -Capt Tom McCarthy
    SF2 | rEvo

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakdiver  View Original Post
    It was a good batch of covers. This one had some great details, kudos to Sandy.

Capt/ Instructor
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Hey Erik, out of curiosity how do you translate the image into a laser-ready format? I'm guessing vectors with some program like illustrator? Just curious how detailed you can get. Considering how badly I tend to destroy my covers I'll probably need a replacement sooner or later!
    -Capt Tom McCarthy
    SF2 | rEvo

rEvo III mini

Yes, it's all vector design (to drive the laser). I do a lot of design work in AI, yes.

It can get pretty fancy but depending on how much detail there is, there is occasionally a little surcharge (<$10) because the laser spends quite a bit of time engraving those little fractals

Capt/ Instructor
    SF2 | rEvo

PRISM Topaz

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    Yes, it's all vector design (to drive the laser). I do a lot of design work in AI, yes.

It can get pretty fancy but depending on how much detail there is, there is occasionally a little surcharge (<$10) because the laser spends quite a bit of time engraving those little fractals

Cool, so if I wanted the Sistine Chapel Ceiling on my cover you could do it?

rEvo III mini

In 3 shades of gray, yes I could.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by tmccar1  View Original Post
    Hey Erik, out of curiosity how do you translate the image into a laser-ready format? I'm guessing vectors with some program like illustrator? Just curious how detailed you can get. Considering how badly I tend to destroy my covers I'll probably need a replacement sooner or later!
    You just might be surprised at how long these things will hold up to a lot of abuse. My first one was still looking pretty good when I changed it out for a new design, and believe me, it had seen some serious scraping and scuffing. I almost always transport my rEvo on it back cover too, I just have a hard time accepting that it will not damage something if laying on the wing/harness.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast