+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chuuk 2012

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Chuuk 2012

Recently returned from my second trip to Chuuk. While I was primarily shooting stills, I did manage to capture some video of the shallower wrecks on my little Contour HD camera. I mainly put this together to refresh my video editing tool set...
    For those not on Facebook, I will be adding a bunch of still images to the AUE website in the next few days. I fortunately got some nice shots of the deeper wrecks like the AIKOKU and OITE...

Cheers,
    Mike
    KCDO!

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Re: Chuuk 2012

Hi Mike

That's very nice. You have a good composition of what you have in mind in your video shoot. A good learning reference for me.

Best regards
    Jacqueline