+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Inspiration vs. Hammerhead

Banned silentdive1981 is an unknown quantity at this point silentdive1981's Avatar

Inspiration vs. Hammerhead

Hello Guys;

I'm new on this forum.

I'm a rebreather diver with Inspiration Vision.
    Unfourtunately in the latest time I've some problems with APD and oxygen cells....and i'm very desperate...

I would like to change my rebreather with a new HH extreme.

What do you think of this choice?

Any advice?

Thanks to all...in advance...

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Re: Inspiration vs. Hammerhead

Buy a hammerhead!

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

+1 Hammerhead.

One way will be to Hammerheadrizated your inspi buy it should be a classic instead a vision. So... go to Hammerhead.

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel-Deko  View Original Post
    +1 Hammerhead.

One way will be to Hammerheadrizated your inspi buy it should be a classic instead a vision. So... go to Hammerhead.
    Ummm, I wouldn't go that far but yes, GO HAMMERHEAD!

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Why? What problems are you having?

Nothing wrong with AP or JM really. Hammerhead electronics have more than their fair share of detractors on here.

Change if you want different functionality perhaps, but one is certainly no mord reliable than thd other.

Is this a reliability issue or a customer service issue?

Banned silentdive1981 is an unknown quantity at this point silentdive1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris at Silent World  View Original Post
    Why? What problems are you having?

Nothing wrong with AP or JM really. Hammerhead electronics have more than their fair share of detractors on here.

Change if you want different functionality perhaps, but one is certainly no mord reliable than thd other.

Is this a reliability issue or a customer service issue?

...problems due to instability of APD12....
    3 new cells, 2 faulted after one dive...so..replaced all three cells again with 3 ones again...one dive...one cell fault...

I'm using rebreather for work...and i'm very desperate to work in this mode...

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentdive1981  View Original Post
    ...problems due to instability of APD12....
    3 new cells, 2 faulted after one dive...so..replaced all three cells again with 3 ones again...one dive...one cell fault...

I'm using rebreather for work...and i'm very desperate to work in this mode...
    I would suggest going to Narked at 90 webshop and buying 3 of the Narked@90 cells, Whilst they are not tested with APD rebreathers, the specs are the same and they work perfectly well for lots of people.
    I've got 3 cells from the 1st or 2nd batch and haven't had any issues. I've also not heard anyone say a bad word about them.
    Not quite as nice as a Hammerhead, but far cheaper!
    HTH
    Simon A

Quote Originally Posted by Simon A  View Original Post
    I would suggest going to Narked at 90 webshop and buying 3 of the Narked@90 cells, Whilst they are not tested with APD rebreathers, the specs are the same and they work perfectly well for lots of people.
    I've got 3 cells from the 1st or 2nd batch and haven't had any issues. I've also not heard anyone say a bad word about them.
    HTH
    Simon A

Thanks Simon!!!

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Quote Originally Posted by Simon A  View Original Post
    HTH
    Simon A
    + 1 very happy with the Narked at 90 cells

Regards

Stuey

Quote Originally Posted by stuey  View Original Post
    + 1 very happy with the Narked at 90 cells

Regards

Stuey

+1.

They work perfect in a niiice Deep Persuit!

Tnx again Stuey!

/Stefan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast