+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Nikon D700 with Hugyfot Housing and accessories

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

FS Nikon D700 with Hugyfot Housing and accessories

Nikon D700 full frame
    Housing Hugyfot for Nikon D700 with Hugy check
    2 rigid handles
    Double Nikon flash connections
    TTL Converter
    Modified for 200 mt (630 feet)
    Fish eye dome

Nikon AF Fisheye-NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D

Price 4200 euro

Best

Aldo
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Re: FS Nikon D700 with Hugyfot Housing and accessories

Some more pictures of housing and one take at over 350 feet in 4°Celsius water.
    Attached Images
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

Scuba Nerd voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Ray, RG-UF/M , FGT I/D

what kind of flash do you use at 130 meter ?
    I'm doing a bit of research for a camera for real deep diving.

looks like ikelite DS-160 is rated 90 meters
    inon z-240 type 4 is 100 meters

so curious which ones go to 200 meters

Silent diver

Quote Originally Posted by voets  View Original Post
    what kind of flash do you use at 130 meter ?
    I'm doing a bit of research for a camera for real deep diving.

looks like ikelite DS-160 is rated 90 meters
    inon z-240 type 4 is 100 meters

so curious which ones go to 200 meters
    Hi,
    until 140 meters I use the Subtronic strobes, deeper scuba light of video and photos.

Best
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

New reduced price 3900 euro

Best
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

Hi,
    still for sale.
    If you need a camera and housing for deep diver, this is your best choice.

Best

Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Ferrucci  View Original Post
    New reduced price 3900 euro

Best
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

are you including all parts with the D700 - memory card, batteries, chargers, etc?

Silent diver

Quote Originally Posted by OceanOpportunity  View Original Post
    are you including all parts with the D700 - memory card, batteries, chargers, etc?
    Hi,
    Yes, memory cards, chargers with 3 batteries etc.
    Best
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Ferrucci  View Original Post
    Hi,
    Yes, memory cards, chargers with 3 batteries etc.
    Best
    Aldo
    skype me aldo
    scubagrunt
    im on now

+ Reply to Thread