+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Podcast from the surface interval with yours truly...

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Podcast from the surface interval with yours truly...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyduck

Do you guys have an email that goes out for when new shows are posted?
    That way I can subscribe- guess I need to take off the gimp mask and check SI webpage…
    As they have an RSS feed I am going to set it up so that when ever they do a new pod cast a post is automatically generated in the forums to inform the board about it...

And on that note if there are any other resources you know of that would be of value to the community that has an RSS feed then I can set that up to!

Stuart

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Re: Podcast from the surface interval with yours truly...

Stuart,
    It was a pleasure to listen to your interview, very enjoyable.

Podcast's whatever next?

*Listening to music underwater.

* Whilst watching a Movie.

* With live "tissue saturation" activated decompression

* And a cup of Tea!!

Regards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2