+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Podcast from the surface interval with yours truly...

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Podcast from the surface interval with yours truly...

Guys,

if you are interested then you can listen to the latest podcast from the surface interval with yours truly.

It was a great experience and has prompted me to ask the guys if they fancy hooking up to do some sort of joint pod casts with some of the Rebreather Names.

Stuart

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Re: Podcast from the surface interval with yours truly...

Good interview mate, soooooo, are you coming to OZTeK'07 next March???

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Cool podcast. :D
    OZTeK, mmmh ...

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

Well, I recently received a MP3 player for my birthday and put it to good use last night listing to the article. :p

First, after realizing that this was a global conference call the sound was pretty outstanding nothing like CNN but never the less- great.

The jokes about England and ‘Down Under’ were great.

However, what’s a PRISM holiday? HEHEHEHE I think that bear was having a good go. Great thing about this was the idea that truth was stranger than fiction?

Great comments about ‘developing’ a diving community. I found these words really stirring- made a heck of a lot of sense to me. I like the idea that rebreatherworld provided reality to the community and even more so to manufactures and other elements of the community.

Nice tag on Dr. Mike- a man’s man of diving. We need to make him a business logo- we remove safes, recover portholes, and travel the tubes in Thailand.
    Recreational rebreather- thank you Stuart!
    Yeah, baby we need the next step and retire the twin sets around the world. Plus, as mentioned it is very difficult for some people to carry such weight.

Hope the foot is healing Stuart sounds like a nice combination of wine and pain killers does the trick. After bruising ribs this last weekend- I might be trying this soon if the pain does not subside soon.

Guys, great article in closing and the interview was carried out very conversation like and a great job done. I would like to know who stocks your green room.

Andrew

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyduck
    Well, I recently received a MP3 player for my birthday and put it to good use last night listing to the article. :p
    remember there are 9 other episodes available for download, and they really have an Aussie flavour!!

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Cool

Listened this evening :)

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Yeah, as Jas said, and Stuart linked to on his original post, check out the other 9 episodes... Well worth the listen...

http://surfaceinterval.thepodcastnetwork.com/

Smelling Dairy Air Bear has a spectacular aura about Bear has a spectacular aura about Bear has a spectacular aura about Bear has a spectacular aura about Bear has a spectacular aura about Bear has a spectacular aura about Bear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyduck
    Guys, great article in closing and the interview was carried out very conversation like and a great job done. I would like to know who stocks your green room.
    Hi, I would like to thank everyone for their kind words as it means a great deal to us to get feedback about the show.

It makes it easy to make these podcasts when we get to interview people the same calibre as Stuart. It was a pleasure to interview him and he has provided a great resource (RebreatherWorld) allowing a great group of people to come together with a common interest.

Cheers ;)

[PS. The green room is stocked with beverages as chosen by our guests! They are welcome to raid it as often as they like during the show... :D ]

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

I listened to this on the way in to work this morning... nice work! I'll be checking out the previous podcasts.

Cheers

Rich

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

I down loaded the ‘nine’ other shows last night and dropped them into my MP3 player.
    Hmmm ‘Rob Zombie’ and ‘Surface Interval’- what a mix.

Do you guys have an email that goes out for when new shows are posted?
    That way I can subscribe- guess I need to take off the gimp mask and check SI webpage…

Oh, absolutely howled over the American jokes- they are great.
    Keep trashing everyone… :p

What can we do to provide positive support to the show?
    Could we as a group nominate/ suggest folks for you guys to interview?
    Just thinking out loud...

I am sure from here we have a few folks and the pacific theater as a whole there has to be some very interesting characters.

Thanks for a great source of entertainment.
    Andrew

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast