+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeking Sgt. Leon

The Lone Stranger Pfc. Parts is an unknown quantity at this point Pfc. Parts's Avatar
    BMR 500

Mk 15, somthing by Peter Ready

Seeking Sgt. Leon

Hello -

I'm trying to get in touch with a guy I only knew as "Sgt. Leon" back in 1998, he was my Mk 15 instructor. I might have known his last name at one point but time and age have erased it. I think he might have been with one of the established agencies back then, not PADI, NAUI or IANTD though. He was a Tech Sgt. sometime in his career (think it was Army? Maybe Special Forces?) and he knows the Mk 15 inside and out. I believe and was familiar with the BMR 500 too and he may have worked with BioMarine for awhile as an consultant or instructor.

If you're out there somewhere Leon could you drop me a line? I'm working in a SAR team (Los Gatos/Monte Sereno PD DART) and we have a BMR 500 we found in a garage. We're interested in re-building/fixing it. Looking for anyone familiar with these machines that might have a line on schematics, maintenance schedules, operator manuals, repair manuals or any documents at all for it.

Thanks in advance,

Scott.

RBW Member denhaan is an unknown quantity at this point denhaan's Avatar
    Evolution +

Drager, KISS & Megalodon

Re: Seeking Sgt. Leon

I'm suspecting you're looking for Leon Scamahorn owner and CEO of Innerspace, manufacturer of the Magalodon

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: Seeking Sgt. Leon

Send the Sgt an email at leon@customrebreathers.com
    He is alive and well and living in Olympia Wa
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread