+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How many Hyperions out there?

digital nomad GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM's Avatar
    Hyperion pSCR

IDA71, HomeBuilts, Ray, RGU/FM

How many Hyperions out there?

Hello - just curious to see how many other divers on RBW are on Hyperion pSCRs.

Thx,
    George

RBW Member ego is an unknown quantity at this point ego's Avatar
    pSCR Hyperion

Hyperion

Re: How many Hyperions out there?

Quote Originally Posted by GKAM  View Original Post
    Hello - just curious to see how many other divers on RBW are on Hyperion pSCRs.

Thx,
    George

for example I dive with Hyperion , but I have known with about 10 divers who dive with Hyperion.
    Attached Images

digital nomad GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM's Avatar
    Hyperion pSCR

Quote Originally Posted by ego  View Original Post
    for example I dive with Hyperion , but I have known with about 10 divers who dive with Hyperion.
    Thanks - I see about 4 units in the photo. A regular buddy of mine and I are on Hyperions too. From rough calculations I estimate around 20-25 units out there...

Just trying to get a rough idea of the general population and locate other owners in Germany.

/GKAM

PSCR_Freak Lukas 1990 is an unknown quantity at this point Lukas 1990's Avatar
    Touril mk 1,5

the hyperion is new piece on the market letīs see how it behaves!

Hyperion pSCR

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 1990  View Original Post
    the hyperion is new piece on the market letīs see how it behaves!
    Hi Lukas, in your opinion what makes an RB make/model "old enough" and when?

/GKAM

RBW Member mrdall is an unknown quantity at this point mrdall's Avatar
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by GKAM  View Original Post
    Thanks - I see about 4 units in the photo. A regular buddy of mine and I are on Hyperions too. From rough calculations I estimate around 20-25 units out there...

Just trying to get a rough idea of the general population and locate other owners in Germany.

/GKAM
    in Denmark, 1 unit, and it is my unit,

best Morten

+ Reply to Thread