+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Looking for project idea's

RBW Member phylo is an unknown quantity at this point phylo's Avatar
    rEvo II HCCR

Dolphin, KISS, Inspiration

Looking for project idea's

So as it happens I have access to a complete machine shop with water jet cutters, CNC Mill's, lathes, laser etchers as well as a couple of shop bot cnc routers....

The point is that im looking for projects!!! Got any ideas for me? Im already going to be making myself a new cover and was thinking about making a gas block and maybe a stand, but Im also wanting some suggestions/ideas of other neat things people might be interested in?

Phil

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: Looking for project idea's

Quote Originally Posted by phylo  View Original Post
    So as it happens I have access to a complete machine shop with water jet cutters, CNC Mill's, lathes, laser etchers as well as a couple of shop bot cnc routers....

The point is that im looking for projects!!! Got any ideas for me? Im already going to be making myself a new cover and was thinking about making a gas block and maybe a stand, but Im also wanting some suggestions/ideas of other neat things people might be interested in?

Phil
    BFF! Gas blocks would be fun.

rEvo II HCCR

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    BFF! Gas blocks would be fun.

Im also thinking about making a multi GAS MAV

Phil

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Yeah...quadruple MAV block with 2 separate offboard control.

Chuck Norris Diving Team scuba_Mike is on a distinguished road scuba_Mike is on a distinguished road scuba_Mike's Avatar
    rEvoIII- rMS / APinspo&Triton

rEvoII-mCCR Boris & Sentinel

Quote Originally Posted by Davydive  View Original Post
    Yeah...quadruple MAV block with 2 separate offboard control.
    Well I think to much risk of using the rong button.

In that case better to 2 doubles MAV like many other CCR.

Right side = rich
    Left side = poor

But the triple MAV is fine for me
    Rebreather support in the Alps
    www.recycleur.eu

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

I'm looking for a bracket for my revo2 micro that would tie into the rear tank slots and the side slots and allow four bottles, 2 7l on the back and 2 3l on the sides.

any takers??
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar

rEvoII fullsize

im also looking for a stainless or delrin fitting that has pg7 thread on the male side and accepts 3/8 or 9/16 on the female and is gas tight.

any takers??

ps manufacturing guys this one will sell huge.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

rEvoII fullsize

oh and i wanted the bracket to accept cam bands and not ss hose clamps.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

rEvo II HCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Al Marvelli  View Original Post
    oh and i wanted the bracket to accept cam bands and not ss hose clamps.
    A cam band bracket sounds like a great idea, Im thinking Delrin for the rails and stainless for connectors. That should be a fun project.

Lets keep the ideas coming. Also any design work even if just rough jpeg's is always helpful.

Phil

The raffle shiest-er Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth is just really nice Garth's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme eCCR

I'm looking for the whole breather, you think you could take care of that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast