+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FREE Beyond Technical T-shirt

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Thumbs up FREE Beyond Technical T-shirt

FREE Beyond Technical T-shirt

Free Stuff Competition, we are giving away the odd t-shirt on our web site.
    we are running a little competition
    Winner chosen for the best submission.
    Competition will close at the end of March.

all you have to do if fill in the form to enter and answer 2 little questions

1. I deserve and narked at 90 Ltd T-shirt because?
    2. How could narked at 90 improve for you?

you can only enter via the form on our website and we will email the winner after we have had a good chuckle at the answers
    Narked at 90 webshop you will find the free competition in the menu

kind regards john routley
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Re: FREE Beyond Technical T-shirt

i can see this is going to turn into a load of t-shirts going out, I've been laughing at the replies coming in all day,
    keep them coming guys
    kind regards john routley

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

March compo is nearly up!

Tee shirt competition

Crack on!
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

John Routley

ok so the competition is up and we have had loads of replies, some very funny and some not!
    it ended up being to difficult to choose just the one so we have settled on 5 winners

Paul Daniels,
    Judy whitmore,
    george bartlett
    mark chase
    Sebastian chander

I'm not sure if i can publish some of the comments but they made us laugh,
    Linda if the replays are not really appropriate for the forum please feel free to edit

George Bartlett:
    I'm ginger and thus have had it hard all my poor miserable life, at least I'm not from up north though..

paul daniels:
    Need to have pictures of half naked or scantily clad women on all products and pages of the website, because lets face it. Hot chicks sell shit. Just look at whynot's avatar on RBW, if there wasnt that hot chick there nobody would read anything he wrote :P

judy whitmore:
    Andrew Whitmore (twinsetmad) is my husband and I I had one of your tshirts he might notice me when I am nagging him!

Sebastian Chander:
    1) I've brought deeply fulfilling creative joy to both of you with my custom design requests, and incisive discussions on the finer points of rebreather design and operation.
    2) I've paid shit loads of money for the priviledge of the above
    3) I'd make a much better model and ambassador for Narked@90 than that shifty, mohawked twat.

mark chase:
    Its hard to improve on perfection....

pop

Thats the sound of my toung slipping out of Brents arse :D

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Right you lot!!
    Another FREE Beyond Technical T-shirt

Yup, last month was so good that we're looking at keeping this going.

Winner chosen for the best (funniest!) submission.
    Competition will close at the end of April.

all you have to do if fill in the form to enter and answer 2 little questions

you can only enter via the form on our website and we will email the winner after we have had a good chuckle at the answers
    Narked at 90 webshop you will find the free competition in the menu
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Yay the shops back!

Hmm... shiny shiny...

+ Reply to Thread