+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bts - 2012

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Bts - 2012

Ok, its just over a month away and no thread started yet. So let's see.....

Who's going? And more importantly, when's the party???
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Bts - 2012

I will be there in the TechThailand booth #421. This is the company that operates a liveaboard in the Gulf of Thailand diving and discovering deep WW2 wrecks. The dive season is May thru Sept. The owner will be flying over to attend the show also.

If you have been wanting to take a trip like this my advise is to clear your schedule for this upcoming season and come to the show prepared to sign up. The wrecks are great. The depth range from 200fsw to 280fsw. And we always try to find new ones on each trip if the group is up for it.

John

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

I'll be there Friday night - Sun....

Party Saturday night?

Richie

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

attending, and presenting - sat afternoon

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

I'll be in the ANDI booth as usual... and then definately the party whenever it is... Hopefully the secet after hours place is open again (with their $1.00 shots).....
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

ditto that i will be there... don't need a replay of the 1.00 shot year.... ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    I'll be in the ANDI booth as usual... and then definately the party whenever it is... Hopefully the secet after hours place is open again (with their $1.00 shots).....

Never E nuff Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo is a jewel in the rough Mike Costanzo's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    I'll be there Friday night - Sun....

Party Saturday night?

Richie
    Ditto.....

Mike

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

The wife and I will be there Sat.

Helium_diver
    "If I look unconscious I probably am " Bill Hartman

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    I will be there in the TechThailand booth #421. This is the company that operates a liveaboard in the Gulf of Thailand diving and discovering deep WW2 wrecks. The dive season is May thru Sept. The owner will be flying over to attend the show also.

If you have been wanting to take a trip like this my advise is to clear your schedule for this upcoming season and come to the show prepared to sign up. The wrecks are great. The depth range from 200fsw to 280fsw. And we always try to find new ones on each trip if the group is up for it.

John
    Hi John

I'm looking forward to it, hopefully we can persuade some of your dive buddies to come over and dive the fantastc selection of wrecks we have over here in Thailand.

Regards

Stuey

RBW Member tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione is a jewel in the rough tcascione's Avatar
    Kiss Spirit Lte

Azimuth, KISS CLASSIC,KISS GEM

They made me some kind of Asst Liason to whatever-so I guess I'll be roaming around trying to look busy for 3 days.
    HEY!
    Nobody told me there were $1.00 shots last year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast