+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vitkovice Cylinder/Tanks?

When In Doubt - Bail Out Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E is a glorious beacon of light Jeppe_E's Avatar
    Poseidon 7 - 100M Tech

Vitkovice Cylinder/Tanks?

Looking for some 3L steel cylinders/tanks to my Poseidon Discovery MkVI and stumbled upon a manufacturer from czech, Vitkovice.

Anyone using them?

When we are on the subject, has anyone purchased from here:

| Home

It just so happen that they have these

3L/ 200 bar cylinder

RockiesMan pmasiar is an unknown quantity at this point pmasiar's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Vitkovice Cylinder/Tanks?

Vitkovice is an excellent steel works in Czech Republic. You can probably use those tanks in a space shuttle, or a nuclear submarine.

Having said that, I have not used them, but you may try to contact Jakub R. of Golem Gear, and he'll tell you all about it.

Probably good for Europe, not good for North America.

RBW Member airb is an unknown quantity at this point airb's Avatar
    rEvo 3 St

UP

Any other "long term" feedback ? / mostly sold by www.gasbottlesdirect.com

The price is really interesting

Tx

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by airb  View Original Post
    UP

Any other "long term" feedback ? / mostly sold by www.gasbottlesdirect.com

The price is really interesting

Tx
    If you are in North America, why would you import European metric cylinders which are not legal to hydro or fill commercially just to save about $35? (at current exchange rates) Seems incredibly limiting for the tiny savings.

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

As I see it the OP is located in Sweden, so for him it is good to go. Someone last year recommended this site to me, and the price is incredible, but the 200bar tanks are as heavy as my 300bar tanks, so it might be something worth considering. If need a lot of weight, it actually helps using a heavy tank. Just my two cents worth.
    Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

sent from my Commodore 64 using Wizard of War....

RBW Member airb is an unknown quantity at this point airb's Avatar
    rEvo 3 St

Hi Rjack - I'm from Belgium / Wallifornie is kind of private joke

@ Ronald / tx / Any nice place to dive in your neighborhood - My wife hails from Mihaly .... Visiting the familly once or twice a year.

Rgds

+ Reply to Thread