+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Lymphatic Bends

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Re: Lymphatic Bends

Quote Originally Posted by cool_hardware52  View Original Post
    I recently enjoyed 3 days in the hospital and 3 chamber rides for a bend that is suspected (by some) to have been caused by dehydration. In addition DCS can also cause dehydration.

Watch those hydration levels......

Tobin
    Based in your own comments, you have a bunch of tests ahead of you to ensure there are no other biological reasons. Once these tests come back negative, you can probably write the experience off as dehydration.

After your experiences, I'm going to visit the cardio doc just to be sure there is nothing obvious lurking.

Tobin George cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52's Avatar

Re: Lymphatic Bends

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJ  View Original Post
    Based in your own comments, you have a bunch of tests ahead of you to ensure there are no other biological reasons. Once these tests come back negative, you can probably write the experience off as dehydration.

After your experiences, I'm going to visit the cardio doc just to be sure there is nothing obvious lurking.

I've had a bunch of tests, and dehydration is mostly a diagnoses of elimination.

Next is a set of careful real life experiments.....

Tobin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4