+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Replacement for Inspiration Classic head

Alin Ardelean alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin's Avatar
    Bastardized SW Inspo

Inspo Classic, Hammer Inspo

Replacement for Inspiration Classic head

Hello everybody.

Can you please give advices regarding a replacement head for the Classic? Like many of the Inspiration users, I am worried about the next time when the handsets will crack again. Since I'm using 2 standalone computers for deco, I would be happy with a replacement of the Inspo head with 2 ppO2 monitor only. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance.

alin

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Replacement for Inspiration Classic head

I had the idea of a head with an cellholder only, narkedat90 have a replacemant head and the proper cellholder, you can install 4 cells, and two fischer cables for your computer or better one computer and a HUD....

then you have a real mccr inspi w/o an oxygen flow valve or you ad a oxygen add valve too, narked at 90 have the proper parts too,....

much fun

Helium is addictive! Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman has a spectacular aura about Blomman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alin  View Original Post
    Hello everybody.

Can you please give advices regarding a replacement head for the Classic? Like many of the Inspiration users, I am worried about the next time when the handsets will crack again. Since I'm using 2 standalone computers for deco, I would be happy with a replacement of the Inspo head with 2 ppO2 monitor only. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance.

alin
    The best solution is to treat your handsets with care. They don't crack by themselves The second best alternative is to sell your unit and buy a used Inspo Vision. Unfortunately for all Inspo classic owners there are no good third party alternatives on the market. The Deep Pursuit sold a few years ago was superb but is no longer available

Alin Ardelean alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin has a spectacular aura about alin's Avatar
    Bastardized SW Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Blomman  View Original Post
    The best solution is to treat your handsets with care. They don't crack by themselves The second best alternative is to sell your unit and buy a used Inspo Vision. Unfortunately for all Inspo classic owners there are no good third party alternatives on the market. The Deep Pursuit sold a few years ago was superb but is no longer available
    They do not crack by themselvs but they do crack easy. I treat them with care and I had them cracked last year. There are many here who had them cracked.. Personally, I don't like the Vision idea for the only reason that it has just one handset (unit). I prefer 2 separate handsets. I don't say that I am right, it's just a personal choice. The Deep Pursuit was a masterpiece, shame that we have to talk about it in the past terms

Into Rubber Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W.'s Avatar
    Megalodon, HammerInspo

Dolphin

They do not crack by themselvs but they do crack easy. I treat them with care and I had them cracked last year. There are many here who had them cracked.. Personally, I don't like the Vision idea for the only reason that it has just one handset (unit). I prefer 2 separate handsets. I don't say that I am right, it's just a personal choice. The Deep Pursuit was a masterpiece, shame that we have to talk about it in the past terms
    If money doesn't seem to be a problem (the Pursuit was a bit over GBP 2000) why don't you consider the Hammerhead for Inspo?

HH Replacement Heads | Juergensen Marine

Bastardized SW Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Joop W.  View Original Post
    If money doesn't seem to be a problem (the Pursuit was a bit over GBP 2000) why don't you consider the Hammerhead for Inspo?

HH Replacement Heads | Juergensen Marine
    Money it is a bit of a problem :) And since I have 2 computers for my deco, I'm thinking that maybe it's easier and cheaper to get a replacement head with 2 controllers, ppO2 monitoring..

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

I also vote for the HH.

I will sell both computers and buy the Hammerhead replacement head.

I did it some years ago and i'm absolutely happy with my decision.

Good luck.

Mikel

Bastardized SW Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel-Deko  View Original Post
    I also vote for the HH.

I will sell both computers and buy the Hammerhead replacement head.

I did it some years ago and i'm absolutely happy with my decision.

Good luck.

Mikel
    Thanks for the advice Mikel. After you replaced the old Inspo head with the HH, did you had any issued with the HH electronics?

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

Thanks for the advice Mikel. After you replaced the old Inspo head with the HH, did you had any issued with the HH electronics?
    Hi

Nope, no a little one.

This octuber we made an expedition to the HMS Victoria to -137 mtrs and no one litle problem.
    I've dive it in cold water 7ēC for 2.5 h, warm water 30.5ēC for 3.5 h and no one problem.

I love it sooo much that i have convince my buddy to take off a sherwatericed 2.7 meg for the Hammermeg rev D.

Now, he is a happy diver )

Try to sell the computers, and put some little more money on top and you also will be a happy diver.

Mikel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast