+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RedSea (Brothers) End of Feb - SemiDry or Neo Drysuit?

Into Rubber Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W.'s Avatar
    Megalodon, HammerInspo

Dolphin

Re: RedSea (Brothers) End of Feb - SemiDry or Neo Drysuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius  View Original Post
    I am still wondering until today why ever anybody would dive in a drysuit in the redsea.. at least as long as not heading for a 2hr+ dive..

I have been to the brothers 4 times now. 2 times in Winter 2 times in Summer..
    Never ever would I even consider to bring a drysuit. A good semi dry is good enough by any means..
    My first time I have been there in March I even had just a wetsuit and I was comfortable on all dives..
    No zurprize zhere iv you have Bio-prene:

├ťbergewicht: Deutsche sind Europas Dickste - News - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten

RBW Member SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer is on a distinguished road SlicerDicer's Avatar
    MK15

Inspiration Vision

?????
    Why would the trilaminate be over kill??
    If I was eventually deciding to take a drysuit to Egypt for rec diving.. And have the choice of a Trilaminate and a crush neoprene.. I'd take the Trilaminate any day and time..Because again for reasons of freedom
    I love my trilam, I can vary based on the water conditions my weight of undergarment. I am a big wimp diving dry in Hawaii LOL

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

My Trilaminate is a very heavy duty one, and I actually find movement/flexibility worse than my neoprene one.

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Quote Originally Posted by thetrickster  View Original Post
    My Trilaminate is a very heavy duty one, and I actually find movement/flexibility worse than my neoprene one.
    Sorry no offense, but it sounds to me like your Trilaminat is sheit ..

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Quote Originally Posted by Joop W.  View Original Post
    I wouldn't call my 250 kgs overweight

Since I am working a lot in Italy I somehow have my doubts on that this study can be correct.. with all those big mamas..

It's not bioprene though not that much on me to make that difference .. maybe it is more the Baltic diving..

RBW Member thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster is on a distinguished road thetrickster's Avatar
    APD Evolution Vision

Sorry no offense, but it sounds to me like your Trilaminat is sheit ..
    It's a good one (Oceanic Front Entry) and don't get me wrong it fits okay, but maybe I'm just a neoprene *****! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rEvo III rms

It's a good one (Oceanic Front Entry) and don't get me wrong it fits okay, but maybe I'm just a neoprene *****! Lol
    Still somewhat strange though as the whole purpose of a trilaminate is the flexibility when wearing it. If it is more stiff then your neoprene then there is no sense in that suit as on top it is also colder...

APD Evolution Vision

Just to 'close' this thread.

Dived with the drysuit, and loved it - all the dive guides onboard were also in drysuits and so too a few other divers. Divers in wetsuits were freezing after a couple of dives...

Thanks again for all who answered!

rEvo III rms

- all the dive guides onboard were also in drysuits and so too a few other divers. Divers in wetsuits were freezing after a couple of dives...
    All Sissies Specially the wetties freezing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2