+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Human Skull, Swimming Crocodile and lots of Cave Diving action in Mexico

RBW Member Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26's Avatar

Human Skull, Swimming Crocodile and lots of Cave Diving action in Mexico

Check out the latest video cut together from our tiny debriefing clips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7_4LJRDmOQ&feature=youtu.be

Special Thanks to Dave, Aaron and Howard for a great week of CCR cave diving.

cheers
    P

Into Rubber Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W.'s Avatar
    Megalodon, HammerInspo

Dolphin

Re: Human Skull, Swimming Crocodile and lots of Cave Diving action in Mexico

Excellent vid! I liked the sidemount parts..

There was (in 2001 or 2002) a skeleton in Aktun Koh, I think the downstream circuit. Not this one, because the other one was brownish and there were ribs and other stuff as well. Our guide, Harry Gust (I remember him well!) told us each year some parts of it were taken as a souvenir?

Anyway, like Arnie said: I'll be back - one day..

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Joop W.  View Original Post

There was (in 2001 or 2002) a skeleton in Aktun Koh, I think the downstream circuit. Not this one, because the other one was brownish and there were ribs and other stuff as well. Our guide, Harry Gust (I remember him well!) told us each year some parts of it were taken as a souvenir?

This skeleton was pretty complete too. I doubt many people have seen it.
    Thanks for the great dives Patrick.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Great work, excellent vid! Do you have more please?

RBW Member Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26 is a jewel in the rough Mephisto26's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joop W.  View Original Post

Hey there, and believe it or not it was Harry who told me about this one!!!
    Still hanging out here and still a great guy!

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    This skeleton was pretty complete too. I doubt many people have seen it.
    Thanks for the great dives Patrick.

My pleasure man, and it was long time in the making anyway...hope we have soon another chance...still have a couple of aces up my sleeve!!!

+ Reply to Thread