+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My first RB finaly arrived...Meg APECS

RBW Member offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro's Avatar
    rEvo, FGT, Boris

Meg

Re: My first RB finaly arrived...Meg APECS

Congratulations.

You have some nice wrecks in Croatia and hope I get the opportunity to come back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    Congrats on your new Meg.....I'm sure you'll have a great time diving it during your course and afterwards.

Those are the new ISC sensors.......I have been diving a set since November and are the most reliable sensors I have dived with yet!!! ISC are shipping them now.

Regards,

Lance

what brand?

RBW Member Alexx is an unknown quantity at this point Alexx's Avatar
    Megalodon

I can`t read from the sensors only I can see is SC-I22D and it is ISC xxxxxxx
    serial number...

Arthur Pridham chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525 will become famous soon enough chewie525's Avatar

Congratulations it looks so shiny and new enjoy and safe diving !!!!!

Chewie

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Oohh nice and shiny, nice unit, you'll love it

Stuey

RBW Member gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas's Avatar
    Megalodon

RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post

Those are the new ISC sensors.......I have been diving a set since November and are the most reliable sensors I have dived with yet!!! ISC are shipping them now.

Regards,

Lance
    who is the manufacturer of these new ones? ?

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Congrats and welcome to the Meg family, as the others said, you need some scratches on the can and the tanks, much fun and great and safe dives.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2