+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A little closer to getting a unit

RBW Member BryanC is an unknown quantity at this point BryanC's Avatar
    rEvoIII RMS

A little closer to getting a unit

Hi,
    This is the first time I felt like I had something to say on here.
    I've completed the Revo course with Jason Fisch and the course was a real challange. The unit I used was a rental, but my choice of rebreather is confirmed, Revo Mini, for when I can spare the bucks.
    It was great diving with Jon, the other student, and Jason and both were patient with me as I struggled to make a start at the transition from OC to CC. At least my control in the water was OK.
    I have to thank Wayne Fisch for the work he did with me as I struggled with bouyancy and trim back when I did the Padi TecI, Tec Deep classes with him in 08, 09. I needed more practice between TecI and Tec Deep so it took 2 years. Wayne and I knocked out Tec Trimix which took two years 2010-2011, due to trip cancellations off the Jersey coast.
    After I added 2 lbs to the top of the Revo I don't think I was half bad flying it.
    Anyone want to buy a couple of sets of beautiful double 119s, just kidding, I'll be diving them a while yet. That is going to be noisey.

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Re: A little closer to getting a unit

Quote Originally Posted by BryanC  View Original Post
    Hi,
    This is the first time I felt like I had something to say on here.
    I've completed the Revo course with Jason Fisch and the course was a real challange. The unit I used was a rental, but my choice of rebreather is confirmed, Revo Mini, for when I can spare the bucks.
    It was great diving with Jon, the other student, and Jason and both were patient with me as I struggled to make a start at the transition from OC to CC. At least my control in the water was OK.
    I have to thank Wayne Fisch for the work he did with me as I struggled with bouyancy and trim back when I did the Padi TecI, Tec Deep classes with him in 08, 09. I needed more practice between TecI and Tec Deep so it took 2 years. Wayne and I knocked out Tec Trimix which took two years 2010-2011, due to trip cancellations off the Jersey coast.
    After I added 2 lbs to the top of the Revo I don't think I was half bad flying it.
    Anyone want to buy a couple of sets of beautiful double 119s, just kidding, I'll be diving them a while yet. That is going to be noisey.
    Congratulations on passing the course and on your choice of rebreather

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Save the doubles. You'll be using them to bank gas for your rebreather tanks.

Jason and Wayne are top notch guys. As for Jon.............
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Congrats on passing the course, Bryan. Welcome to RBW!

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Congrats on passing the course and welcome the family. Keep watching the boards you'll see rEvos for sale especially as people upgrade to the new rEvo III FT.

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Congrats
    I will be doing my crossover soon.
    I have been dealing with Jason and Wayne
    On the new rms(still waiting) and they have been a breath
    Of fresh air. There right to the point on equipment
    And any diving issues one might have. Looking forward to
    My training with them. If you would like to dive my unit
    Feel free to contact me. We can take a ride to dutch springs,
    It seems I will be spending some time there this summer.

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

Nice Bryan... Exciting times for sure., Congrats man.,

John

+ Reply to Thread