+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lattest exploration in Hranická Propast cave - 196m deep.

RBW Member starnas will become famous soon enough starnas will become famous soon enough starnas will become famous soon enough starnas will become famous soon enough starnas's Avatar

lattest exploration in Hranická Propast cave - 196m deep.

After 10 years of pursuing different projects I returned to explore Hranicka Propast in Czech Republic.
    This time, during two days exploration conducted with cooperation from Czech cave divers with leaders David Cani and Michal Guba, my friends from TOPR and members of our DualRebreather.com dive group I was able to explore new parts of the cave.
    During second 6 hours dive, on the depth of 196 meters, I discovered narrow passage leading to another deep well.
    We are already preparing next expedition to measure and map newly discovered parts of Hranicka Propast and to pass restriction and explore new well.

More photos from our expedition are on Krzysztof Starnawski in galery number 16

Krzysztof Starnawski

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Re: lattest exploration in Hranická Propast cave - 196m deep.

Gratuluje.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

+ Reply to Thread