+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi from WA

RBW Member ASugg is an unknown quantity at this point ASugg's Avatar
    Drager Dolphin

hi from WA

I just moved from Alaska to Fort Lewis, WA. Before leaving I purchased a Drager Dolphin with an aladdin air o2 computer. Working on giving the dolphin a good look over. Hoping to get certified on it one day and eventually changing it to a mCCR. Not sure where to get the parts but Tacoma SCUBA refered me to this site and so far I've found a lot of information. Hoping to find a few guys with a step by step list of how they converted their dolphins.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: hi from WA

Welcome on board, for your parts have a look at Tauchen - Cave, Nitrox, Rebreather Ausbildung, Tec Ausrüstung, Reisen

+ Reply to Thread