+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Texas

RBW Member MMV is an unknown quantity at this point MMV's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2

KISS GEM

Hi from Texas

Hi,

My name is Manny and I live in Fort Worth, Texas and work in the recreational scuba industry. I'm very happy to be here and just got a KISS GEM and hope to begin training soon. I have several friends here at RW and am lucky to have some talented people who live close by. A brave new world.....

Regards,
    Manny Montoro

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Hi from Texas

Welcome on board.

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Welcome aboard Manny. Plenty of rebreather divers in our great state.
    This is the place to learn.

From the Right side of Texas:

New Member Heliox is an unknown quantity at this point Heliox's Avatar
    CCR Liberty

Prism Topaz, Inspo, P2

Hi Manny!
    -Tom

RBW Member FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC is just really nice FrancoC's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Welcome to RBW, Manny! Good luck with your Kiss & have fun with your training. Make sure you give us a write up on your class. When you get your ticket punched and if you wanna continue practicing local, give me a shout and we can head out somewhere nearby.

Franco

+ Reply to Thread