+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Great White Shark and rebreather

Nick Cunningham-Moorat scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick is a jewel in the rough scunick's Avatar
    rEvo eXpedition

Inspiration Vision, Hammerhead

Re: Great White Shark and rebreather

Spectacular!!!... they are just such amazing animals. Great job in keeping them front of mind. I dive in waters populated by whites every weekend and have never been in such close proximity (except in a cage).

Kudo's to you and the team
    Cheers
    Nick

RBW Member NDT--J is an unknown quantity at this point NDT--J's Avatar

Nice pictures!

King of the Geeks
    heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude has a reputation beyond repute heyydude's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD!

Fantastic pictures, Aldo... Wow...

As someone who also has filmed these buggers, I have to take my hat off for how close you got to them outside of a cage...

We had 4 of them around us in Oz many years back, and they were biting anything that even remotely looked like food... In fact, one large female ate an electronic anti-shark "Shark Pod" right in front of us...

Betcha it tasted similar to "Rebreather"....

Outstanding work - I'm looking forward to watching the film!

Kevin.