+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Swizerland

RBW Member dbo is an unknown quantity at this point dbo's Avatar
    -

Hello from Swizerland

I am from Switzerland and i am a Cavediver.
    I would like to inform me about the different Rebrethers for Cave Diving.
    And soory about my bad english.

Daniel

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Welcome and have fun. I don't know anything about cave diving( not yet) but there's an article about some guys who pusht a cave with some rEvo's and a few other ccr's . Maybe you could contact them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

This is the link:
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=41406

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Hello from Swizerland

Quote Originally Posted by dbo  View Original Post
    I am from Switzerland and i am a Cavediver.
    I would like to inform me about the different Rebrethers for Cave Diving.
    And soory about my bad english.

Daniel
    Hey Daniel, you can use every Rebreather for Cave Diving, depends on the cave, a few CCR' s to big for some restrictions,.......

Here at the Thuner See we use a Meg (me) and a few others use the rEvo, we organize the Tec Event at the Thuner See from the 24th to 25th of March 2012, try dives with many CCR's are possible so join us and see what options are possible,.....

Welcome on board and greetings from Bern

RBW Member Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry has a spectacular aura about Capt.garry's Avatar
    rEvo,Vision,KISS,Poseidon

Re: Hello from Swizerland

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the RBW. Living in Switzerland you have many options on starting your Rebreather.

I would go to the Tec event in Thunersee. You can talk with a lot people and get some Ideas. It is open to everyone.

Start your rebreather diving first taking a MOD1 class. You will learn about buoyancy with a rebreather.

You can organize different try dives to find out what is best for you.

Greetings from east Switzerland

+ Reply to Thread