+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back from the Sahara!

RBW Member Phil Short is an unknown quantity at this point Phil Short's Avatar
    Sentinel

Ouroboros

Back from the Sahara!

Hi all, just back from a recognisance trip to the Western dessert with Jill Heinerth diving hot Spring vents.

Looking forward to RB3, it's going to be a great event.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Back from the Sahara!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Short  View Original Post
    Hi all, just back from a recognisance trip to the Western dessert with Jill Heinerth diving hot Spring vents.

Hi Phil,

Great to see you on here! Glad to hear you made it back safely from the desert! I understand the most hazardous part of the trip was your driving in Cairo!

Regards,
    Randy

RBW Member SlashMagurk is an unknown quantity at this point SlashMagurk's Avatar

Re: Back from the Sahara!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Short  View Original Post

Hey Phil - That sounds amazing! Jill Heinerth is a legend. Since I won't be at RB3 can you fill me in on some of the details of your trip here?

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread