+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy

RBW Member Inverted_Diver is an unknown quantity at this point Inverted_Diver's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

Smile Howdy

Well I've been a member of this board for a while, and I have quite a few rebreather diver friends... but today I FINALLY took the plunge.

I bought a rEvo III hybrid (standard).

I'm SO EXCITED.

I've been a technical and trimix diver / instructor for almost ten years now. I love exploring the ocean at any depth. That feeling of floating, forgetting your earthly concerns and just being one with the ocean and its critters. I especially love finding interesting critters to watch or wrecks to explore.

I've also known I wanted to go with a rebreather since I first dove on my friend Mel Clark's KISS during one of her first rebreather experiences years ago.

I'm cracking the books and prepping for class at the end of February.

Look forward to silently meeting many of you under the waves.

If you're in or around Seattle and want to dive. Say howdy back... I live 10 minutes from Alki.

Cheers,
    John

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Re: Howdy

Welcome to the dark side and to the ever growing rEvo family, John.
    You've made an excellent choice in my opinion and you won't be disappointed.
    I am sure you'll be enjoying plenty of dives with your rEvo.

Cheers,
    Davy

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome and congrats to the new toy, great and safe dives.

dive! dive! dive! mmarcoux is an unknown quantity at this point mmarcoux's Avatar
    rEvo 3 Micro FT RMS, JJ CCR

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR

Nice choice John! Have fun with training!

-Matt

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Congrats, welcome and have fun.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.936467,5.352511
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forever Learning kennethw is an unknown quantity at this point kennethw's Avatar
    rEvo III Micro FT / full rMS

Dräger Dolphin (mCCR)

Welcome to the rEvo family.

I guess you'll be going to Club Mel for your training?

RBW Member Inverted_Diver is an unknown quantity at this point Inverted_Diver's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by kennethw  View Original Post
    Welcome to the rEvo family.

I guess you'll be going to Club Mel for your training?
    Yup. Club Mel starts on February 25th.

Sure would be nice to have a February 29th dated cert card....

+ Reply to Thread