+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New member intro " underwatermike" San Diego

underwatermike underwatermike is an unknown quantity at this point underwatermike's Avatar
    poseidon

New member intro " underwatermike" San Diego

Members at Large,

My name is Mike Swan in San Diego. Have been basic ceritied since '68. Dove extensively in The Cayman's, 3 islands of Hawaii, Baja and of course, So Cal. I have been in the scuba industry, from sales, Service Mgr, to manufacturing for 34 yearas. My store is just now enetering the rebreather retail market place. I am not an instructor. I am 'point' in collecting any / all info on ALL units. Curently reading Jeff Bozanic's 2nd Additon 'Mastering Rebreathers' and will be taking his class in March. I have demo'd the Titan & Poseidon units. My intention (currently) is to stay within sport / rec limits. I am open to ALL input.

underwatermike

Mike Swan

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: New member intro " underwatermike" San Diego

Hi Mike,

Nice to meet you here on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Dark, cold and wet. DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ is a glorious beacon of light DwayneJ's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini rMS

rEvo III Standard hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by underwatermike  View Original Post
    Members at Large,

My name is Mike Swan in San Diego. Have been basic ceritied since '68.

underwatermike

Mike Swan
    Welcome! There is a huge Rebreather community in San Diego. Jeff teaches specific units - Have you already made your choice?

Regards Dwayne

Asia's rEvo Gal :) Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline has a spectacular aura about Jacqueline's Avatar
    rEvo X MFT mCCR

rEvo MFT/rMS, Micro II mCCR,

Welcome to the forum.

Very soon after you get addicted to it, you'll find yourself diving deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by underwatermike  View Original Post
    Members at Large,

My intention (currently) is to stay within sport / rec limits. I am open to ALL input.

underwatermike

Mike Swan

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board and greetings from Switzerland.

+ Reply to Thread