+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Deep Tortuga's CCR Wreck Trip - September 6-9, 2012

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Deep Tortuga's CCR Wreck Trip - September 6-9, 2012

oops try this...
    September

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

The location where the links are pointed, MobileMe, is closed. The sign says that users may download their pictures and content.

I'm already registered, so it's no big deal for me. I'm more interested in who is signed up so far and just letting you know of the issue.

RBW Member Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun is a name known to all Down4fun's Avatar
    rEvo

Thanks for letting us know.Off the top of my head:
    Adrian Soler
    Jeff Addis
    Danielle Addis
    Terri Simpson
    John Mankat
    Dave Kelter
    Tim Carver
    Paul Ludwick
    Phillip Marco
    Tony Land
    Kim Inge

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by pwl4476  View Original Post
    The location where the links are pointed, MobileMe, is closed. The sign says that users may download their pictures and content.

I'm already registered, so it's no big deal for me. I'm more interested in who is signed up so far and just letting you know of the issue.
    Yeah I know, thanks. Just working 70 hour weeks, I haven't had time to make a new website.

Booked so far:
    Tony Land
    Kim Inge
    Adrian Soler
    Jeff Addis
    Daniele Addis
    Dave Kelter
    Terri Simpson
    John Mankat
    Philip Marco
    Paul Ludwick
    Tim Carver

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Booked:
    Tony Land
    Kim Inge
    Adrian Soler
    Jeff Addis
    Daniele Addis
    Dave Kelter
    Terri Simpson
    John Mankat
    Philip Marco
    Paul Ludwick
    Tim Carver
    Carrie Topham

Custom Title Allowed! Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook's Avatar

Damn, that looks like a great trip - wish I was still over there I'll try to time the next trip over for something like this,

Thanks,
    Robert

New Member petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes is a jewel in the rough petemes's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Yeah, looks awesome. I was booked on for the RB3 trip to these amazing wrecks but just didnt work out. Back in NZ now and will be diving the Mikhail Lermontov at that exact same time!

I am looking forward to seeing some picks and videe of the trip. Will definitely be making my way back to Florida again in the future. The wrecks there are "O for Awesome"!! Also love the technique Barney and the Florida boys do on a daily basis - free descending onto 100m wrecks in ripping currents. At first I wasnt a believer but its great fun. Sounds like there is little or no current on these wrecks so enjoy!

This was the Kringeline, a sailboat that Barney put us onto.
    Pete Mes

KISS

New informational blog the trip is here: Deep Wrecks of the Dry Tortugas - Add Helium

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Watched some video this weekend that Jeff (swadiver) shot on our Tortugas trip a few years ago. Previously, I remembered the Rhein as being a great wreck, but I'd forgotten just how much marine life was on it - damn than wreck is swarming with life!

Got me REALLY fired up about about getting back down there again!

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Got me REALLY fired up about about getting back down there again!

I'm pretty much ready to go too and very much looking forward to it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast